- Hulton, Wendy G.
Las Vegas Convention Center, 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109
Tuesday, November 14, 2017: Pre-Conference Workshops - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday, November 15-17, 2017: Main Conference & Expo - 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at: Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Wendy Hulton (Partner, Toronto) will be co-presenting "Canada and the U.S.: Cross-Border Partnerships, Investments & Opportunities" on November 16, 2017 from 10:30 a.m. - 11:20 a.m.
Louis Barré, President, Cannab Intel.
Wendy Hulton, Senior Attorney, Dickinson Wright.
Jennifer Sanders, Founder & Director, Risk Management & Strategy, CNS Equity Partners.
With recreational marijuana legalization on the horizon in Canada and the U.S. cannabis industry growing gangbusters, companies in both countries are increasingly looking to team up with their peers on the other side of the border. These partnerships can be immensely beneficial, but pitfalls abound. In this session, several experts will detail the key factors and challenges you’ll face as you consider expanding your business across the border.
You’ll get insights on:
•Legal, regulatory and compliance factors
•Enterprise risk management across multiple jurisdictions
•Key considerations including banking, taxes, financing and data privacy
•Multinational strategies for branding and expansion
Wendy is pleased to offer a reduced rate on attendance. Please use discount code, MJBizCon50. It entitles you to $50.00 off the Sessions + Exhibits registrations. (It does not apply to Exhibits Only).
To register and view agenda and details, please click here.
Back when MJBizDaily first launched, there was no national trade show for cannabis. Our editors felt the industry needed a way to come together as a business community, hear about the latest advances and network in person. So, in 2012, we made history by launching MJBizCon, the industry’s very first national trade show.
Since then, MJBizCon has continued to set industry-wide attendance records. It’s by far the world’s largest gathering of executives and exhibitors each and every season. Shows in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 completely SOLD OUT.
The show continues to be curated by the editors of MJBizDaily, the industry’s most trusted professional news service. That may be why MJBizCon’s content is unusually strong and our attendance numbers continue to break records year after year.
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"
- March 2018 Industry Alerts If You Don’t Need It, Don’t Pack It: Border Searches of Mobile Devices
- March 16, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- March 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- March 14, 2018 - March 15, 2018 Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- March 13, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Partner with Randy Miller Homes to Assist Clients in Southeast Michigan