19th Annual MAMA/PCLS Summer Education Conference
Friday-Sunday, June 23-25, 2017
at the Grand Hotel, Mackinaw Island, MI
Nicholas Curcio (Associate, Grand Rapids) and Robert Young (Former Michigan Supreme Court Justice, Of Counsel, Detroit) are presenting at this annual conference. Nick Curcio will speak on "Vacation Rental Property Ordinances - Weekly Rentals and Local Zoning" and Robert Young will speak on the "View From the Bench" session.
Click here for the agenda and registration information.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Robin Miskell Appointed to Arizona Probate and Trust Section Executive Council
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission
- June 13, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Tracy Bergeron Lucha Quoted in the Law Times Article “Workplace Restorations Can Help After Investigations”
- June 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Interviewed in the CIO Dive Article, “No Company Wants to Become the ‘Guinea Pig’ of GDPR”
- June 11, 2018 In the News Fourteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2018 Mountain State Super Lawyers