Friday, November 10, 2017
from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
at: Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel
21111 Haggerty Road
Novi, MI 48375
The MDTC presents their 2017 Winter Meeting- "Law Practice The Next Generation: Navigating Emerging Trends Changing The Practice Of Law." Rick Paul (Member, Troy) will be chairing the MDTC 2017 Winter Meeting and acting as the moderator on panels with the Michigan Attorney Grievance Commissioner and the Chief Judges of the Wayne, Oakland and Macomb Circuit Courts.
Ed Perdue (Member, Grand Rapids) will be presenting the topic, "Leadership Principles for Lawyers - Mustering Your Inner Talent to Lead in Today’s Workplace" from 11:15 a.m. to noon.
A former decorated Marine artillery officer with 21 years’ experience as a defense attorney, and who served as a forward observer and forward air controller during the Persian Gulf War, offers valuable insights to improve our performance as leaders in our professional lives.
For more information and registration details, please click here.
MDTC is an association of the leading lawyers in the State of Michigan dedicated to representing individuals and corporations in civil litigation. As the State's premier organization of civil litigators, the impact of MDTC Members is felt through its Amicus Briefs, often filed by express invitation of the Supreme Court, through its far reaching and well respected Quarterly publication and through its timely and well received seminars. Membership in MDTC also provides exceptional opportunities for networking with fellow lawyers, but also with potential clients and members of the judiciary.
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"
- March 16, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- March 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- March 14, 2018 - March 15, 2018 Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- March 13, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Partner with Randy Miller Homes to Assist Clients in Southeast Michigan
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Court of Appeals Offers Guidance to Employers in Documenting Reasons for Hiring, Promotions