Friday, November 10, 2017
from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
at: Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel
21111 Haggerty Road
Novi, MI 48375
The MDTC presents their 2017 Winter Meeting- "Law Practice The Next Generation: Navigating Emerging Trends Changing The Practice Of Law." Rick Paul (Member, Troy) will be chairing the MDTC 2017 Winter Meeting and acting as the moderator on panels with the Michigan Attorney Grievance Commissioner and the Chief Judges of the Wayne, Oakland and Macomb Circuit Courts.
Ed Perdue (Member, Grand Rapids) will be presenting the topic, "Leadership Principles for Lawyers - Mustering Your Inner Talent to Lead in Today’s Workplace" from 11:15 a.m. to noon.
A former decorated Marine artillery officer with 21 years’ experience as a defense attorney, and who served as a forward observer and forward air controller during the Persian Gulf War, offers valuable insights to improve our performance as leaders in our professional lives.
For more information and registration details, please click here.
MDTC is an association of the leading lawyers in the State of Michigan dedicated to representing individuals and corporations in civil litigation. As the State's premier organization of civil litigators, the impact of MDTC Members is felt through its Amicus Briefs, often filed by express invitation of the Supreme Court, through its far reaching and well respected Quarterly publication and through its timely and well received seminars. Membership in MDTC also provides exceptional opportunities for networking with fellow lawyers, but also with potential clients and members of the judiciary.
- January 29, 2018 Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- January 23, 2018 Webinars Out with the Old and In with the New: 2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar on January 23, 2018
- January 17, 2018 - January 21, 2018 Speaking Engagements United Soccer Coaches Convention and U.S. Youth Soccer Workshop on January 18, 2018
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted on NAFTA Negotiations in the Toronto Star
- January 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright PLLC Welcomes Attorney Laura Bassett to the Troy Office
- January 16, 2018 Industry Alerts DACA Renewal Employer Advisory Alert: The C33 Category
- January 12, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 1
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Keep Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’: DOL Reissues 17 Opinion Letters That Had Been Withdrawn Under the Obama Administration
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Rescission of Medical Marijuana Memoranda