Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) and Brenda Swick (Partner, Toronto) will co-present this informative webinar taking place on Friday, October 27, 2017 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST.
We have called a "timeout" in the NAFTA Modernization process and questions remain as to whether the NAFTA Parties and the North American business communities will continue on this course, or change and create new directions. In this once-in-a-generation trade moment, there's a great deal to evaluate over the first four rounds and discuss contingency plans for a variety of possible outcomes.
We invite you to join us for an informative complimentary webinar with our attorneys in Canada and the U.S. as they explain how to navigate through these shifting policies and the impacts on your global supply chains.
Key Discussion Topics:
- Status report of the Rounds I-IV of the NAFTA
- Assessment of the likely legal and political implications of next steps
- Potential NAFTA withdrawal scenarios that include a "patchwork" or "Notty" NAFTA, reversion back to the Canadian-U.S. Free Trade Agreement, state-provincial solutions, among other possibilities
- A review of NAFTA in the context of other U.S. and Canada trade agreements
This webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Please register by clicking here. We look forward to your participation.
- May 30, 2018 & June 6, 2018 Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- May 24, 2018 Special Events Inside the Cauldron: Government, Criminal & Civil Enforcement, Compliance & Cybersecurity Hot Topics 2018 on May 24, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Conferences MICPA Conference- Employment Law: It Affects Family Companies Too on May 23, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy Gary Quoted in the Healthcare Finance Article, “CMS price posting rule may spark confusion when prices don't match what patients have to pay”
- May 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Gregory Cahill Quoted in the Construction Dive Article, “The Dotted Line: What contractors need to know about arbitration”
- May 19, 2018 - May 24, 2018 Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- May 18, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in the 2018 IP Stars
- May 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the USA Today Article “Sports betting: Congress may try to regulate, but passage of any legislation is a long shot”
- May 17, 2018 - May 20, 2018 Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018