- Shield, Jr., William P.
The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capital, 111 N. Grand Avenue, Lansing, Michigan, 48933-1360
Financial Institutions Conference - MICPA Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
on Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 4:50 p.m. to 5:50 p.m.
at The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capital, 111 N. Grand Avenue, Lansing, MI, 48933-1360
Join Bill Shield, Chair of Dickinson Wright’s Finance Group, as he provides guidance to recognizing and addressing emerging trends in finance affecting middle market companies. From trends on types of loans and lending products to financial covenants and other contractual requirements, he covers everything you need to remain successful when working with middle market companies.
The Night Owl Program is from 4:50 p.m. to 5:50 p.m. DW is the sponsor for this event.
- March 05, 2018 Speaking Engagements Is Sports Betting Coming to Iowa Conference March 5, 2018
- February 28, 2018 Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- February 27, 2018 - February 28, 2018 Conferences 4th Annual Cybersecurity Conference on February 27 - 28, 2018
- February 23, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Sara Jodka Quoted in Financial Post Article on Artificial Intelligence in the Workplace
- February 21, 2018 In the News Lawyer Brenda Swick Appointed to the NAFTA Chapter 19 (Trade Remedies) Roster for Canada
- February 20, 2018 - February 21, 2018 Seminars Austin’s Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20, 2018
- February 20, 2018 Industry Alerts Opioid Litigation Landslide – Are Physicians And Hospitals The Next Targets?
- February 20, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 2
- February 2018 Industry Alerts The Numbers Do Lie: How Thieves Can Steal Your Cell Phone Number And Wreak Havoc On Your Life