Lansing Center, 333 E. Michigan Avenue, Lansing, Michigan, 48933
Michigan HR Day Seminar
333 E. Michigan Avenue
Lansing, MI 48933
April 19th from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DW is an organizational sponsor of this annual event which connects HR leaders, professionals and resources. Our Employment, Immigration, and Employee Benefits practices will be looking forward to meeting you at our booth and will be networking with Michigan HR leaders.
Michigan HR Day is an opportunity for HR Professionals and Business Owners/Professionals, responsible for the HR function in Michigan, to exchange information, ideas, and experiences. Positioned at a critical time for Michigan organizations, Michigan HR Day will address the relevance of the HR function as an important part of Michigan’s economic revitalization. Michigan HR Day welcomes HR professionals from diverse Michigan organizations; a true reflection of the state’s workforce environment and culture.
For more information, click here.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Robin Miskell Appointed to Arizona Probate and Trust Section Executive Council
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission
- June 13, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Tracy Bergeron Lucha Quoted in the Law Times Article “Workplace Restorations Can Help After Investigations”
- June 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Interviewed in the CIO Dive Article, “No Company Wants to Become the ‘Guinea Pig’ of GDPR”
- June 11, 2018 In the News Fourteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2018 Mountain State Super Lawyers