Suburban Collection Showplace, 46100 Grand River Ave, Novi, Michigan, 48374
Compensation & Benefits Conference: Equity and Incentive Compensation Design and Compliance Session
Presented by Dickinson Wright Attorneys: Roberta Granadier (Of Counsel, Troy) & Cynthia Moore,
(Member and Practice Department Manager, Troy).
May 23, 2017, at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan
9:50 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
In today’s competitive marketplace, companies need to use short term and long term compensatory
programs rather than rely on cash bonuses to attract, reward and incentivize employees. This informative
session will discuss and address many of the design and compliance issues relating to executive
compensation and deferred compensation plans including equity incentive plans such as stock options,
restricted stock, profits interests and phantom stock plans, and compliance pitfalls such as Section
409A violations and ERISA disclosure obligations.
Learn more and register here today!
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 23, 2018 In the News Twenty-Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 23, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”
- April 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 4
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018