Design customized estate plans for married couples, unmarried couples, individuals, and high net worth clients, that achieve client goals including:
- Tax savings strategies and estate tax avoidance
- Probate avoidance
- Educational planning for children
- Planning strategies for special needs children/individuals
- Charitable giving
- Second marriages and blended families
- End of life care and life-sustaining treatment
- Inter-generational wealth transfers
- Real estate, life insurance, and retirement planning strategies
Represent personal representatives, trustees, and beneficiaries in probate and trust administration and litigation.
Advise individuals and families about guardianship and conservatorship matters.
Counsel individuals and families about post-mortem tax and estate planning.
Individuals, couples and unmarried couples
Trustees and Personal Representatives
Shareholders and Members of closely-held businesses
- State Bar of Michigan - Probate and Estate Planning, Taxation and Litigation Sections, Member
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education Contributor
- Library of Michigan Foundation, Board Member
- Michigan Senate Committee on Families, Mental Health, and Human Services, Former Committee Clerk
- St. Malachy Church, Sterling Heights, Board Member
- Sterling Heights Community Foundation, Former Board Member
- Presenter, Institute of Continuing Legal Education Seminar "Tax Law Series: Estate Planning Tax Considerations for 2016," March 2016