Experienced in the following areas:
- Permanent employment-based immigrant visas for multinational executives and managers
- Extraordinary ability aliens
- Outstanding researchers and professors
- Aliens with advanced degrees and skilled workers
- National interest waivers
- Alien labor certifications
- Adjustment of status
- Visa processing at U.S. Consulates
- Nonimmigrant visas for business professionals
- Intracompany transferees, investors, aliens of extraordinary ability, trainees, and skilled workers
- Qualification and entry under the North American Free Trade Agreement
- Visas for physicians and medical professionals
- Applications for citizenship
- Vehicle seizures
- Employment verification & employer sanctions
- Deferred inspection and admission
- Immigration consequences of mergers and acquisitions
Counsel to companies seeking employment of foreign nationals in the H-1B visa category who have attained the level of a Bachelor's Degree by virtue of work experience.
Counsel to companies encountering INS resistance to the entry to the United States of Canadian or Mexican citizens under North American Free Trade Agreement.
Counsel to foreign national physicians seeking H-1B, O-1 and TN-1 nonimmigrant classification.
Counsel to new businesses seeking work authorization for foreign personnel.
Counsel on I-9 Audits and Notice of Intent to Fine Settlement.
Counsel to major corporations encountering U.S. Consular Office resistance to issuance of E, L, H or other work-authorized visas.
Counsel to major corporations seeking entry of specialized knowledge, managerial and executive level foreign personnel.