Dylan is an Associate in Dickinson Wright’s Toronto office, where his practice focuses on commercial litigation. In addition, Dylan has experience assisting clients with a variety of regulatory and trade matters including government contracting disputes, regulatory compliance, anti-corruption, trade remedies, customs and judicial review of government decisions.
Lakehead UniversityB.A. (Hons), 2013
- Dean’s Scholar Award for Highest Standing in Political Science
- Marrgaret R. Sideen Memorial Award for Political Science (2012 & 2013)
- Geoffrey Engholm Award
- President’s List (2009-2013)
- Full Entrance Scholarship
Osgoode Hall Law SchoolJ.D., 2016
- Charles Edward Woodrow Award
- Osgoode Centennial Entrance Scholarship
- Canadian and Ontario Bar Associations
- The Advocates' Society
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- Author, “Softwood lumber duties seen as Trump’s opening salvo on NAFTA,” The Lawyer’s Daily, May 2017.
- Speaker, “From NAFTA to CETA: How Canadian and U.S. Businesses Can Leverage a New Era in Global Trade,” Dickinson Wright Webinar, May 2017.
- Contributor, Brenda Swick, "International Procurement Developments in 2016: Canada," Paper delivered at the Thomson Reuters West Government Conducts Year In Review Conference, Washington D.C., February 2017.
- Author, "Review of the Significant Canadian Federal Government Contracting Cases in 2016," Dickinson Wright Client Alert, January 2017.
- Author, “Gypsum industry hit with new Canadian duty case”, Construction Canada, August 30,2016.