- Duran, Lisa D.
- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Lisa D. Duran, member partner in our Phoenix office, has been recognized as an ASU Law Gold ‘n Gavel Star.
The 5th Annual Gold ‘n Gavel Auction and Reception held on November 17 honored distinguished alumni and friends in a celebration of academic achievement. This year, as part of the festivities commemorating Arizona State University Law’s 50th anniversary, 50 stars from the alumni community were recognized, one star for each year of the law school’s existence. Ms. Duran’s nomination as the star from the Class of 1992 highlights her positive impact on the law school, the community and the legal profession.
“It’s an honor to be included as a Gold ‘n Gavel Star,” said Ms. Duran. “ASU’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law produces many outstanding graduates who become successful in their profession and leaders in the community. I’m humbled to be in their company.”
Ms. Duran’s practice focuses on immigration. She has received Lawyer of the Year recognition for her practice area from both Best Lawyers and Global Law Experts and has been consistently listed in Southwest Super Lawyers. In addition to her active law practice, Ms. Duran maintained an adjunct faculty position for many years at ASU’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. She has also served on the Board of Directors for the UMOM New Day Center and as Chair of the Board of Directors for Make-A-Wish Foundation of Arizona.
- March 29, 2018 Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- March 28, 2018 Webinars A Time for Tariffs: Steel and Aluminum (and maybe more?) on March 28, 2018
- March 27, 2018 Webinars Can You Accommodate My Tattooed Ferret? Approaching Disability and Religious Accommodations in the Millennial Age Webinar on March 27, 2018
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 22 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Interviewed in the Ohio's Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net Article “A NAFTA agreement could open doors around the world for U.S. agriculture”
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Section 232 Steel and Aluminum Tariffs – Commerce Issues Requirements for Exclusion Requests
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"