Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hil, 400 New Jersey Avenue, NW , Washington, D.C., 20001
The 2017 Open Conference in Washington, D.C. builds on the success of twenty previous VentureWell conferences, from 1996-2016.
This conference will be attended by 500+ faculty members, students, tech transfer officers and administrators in engineering, design, business and other disciplines from colleges and universities around the world. The educational outcomes of the conference, new curricula, new collaborations, have the potential to affect thousands of students.
The conference will include interactive presentations, panel discussions and workshops, and our signature event: an exposition of student-led ventures developing new technologies. For more info please email for more info.
DW is a Bronze Sponsor for the event.
- May 03, 2018 - May 04, 2018 Conferences Tennessee Business Law Conference on May 3 - 4, 2018
- April 26, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the Law 360 Article “Rare Southwest Engine Failure Prompts Liability Questions”
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 25, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Jordan Schreier Quoted in the Law360 Article, “3 Gray Areas ERISA Lawyers Want Cleared Up”
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 23, 2018 In the News Twenty-Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 23, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”