Omni Fort Worth, 1300 Houston St, Fort Worth, Texas
Monday, October 23, 2017
from: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
1300 Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX
Carolyn (CJ) Johnsen (Member, Phoenix) will be honored at the 2017 Turnaround and Transaction of the Year Awards for "Turnaround of the Year: Mid-Size Company - Gilbert Hospital, LLC and Florence Hospital at Anthem, LLC.
The Turnaround and Transaction Awards are chosen based on a rigorous peer-review process whereby each Awards Committee member reads and rates each entry. The scoring is blind, and similar to the Olympics, are averaged across the board to come up with an aggregated score. Every year, TMA receives a large number of applications for these awards, and a group of senior leaders is tasked with the herculean effort of judging. Entries are judged on individual merit; not all award categories will derive a winner in a given year. As judges review all components of the entry, they look for well-defined, measurable outcomes.
For more information and registration, please click here.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Robin Miskell Appointed to Arizona Probate and Trust Section Executive Council
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission
- June 13, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Tracy Bergeron Lucha Quoted in the Law Times Article “Workplace Restorations Can Help After Investigations”
- June 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Interviewed in the CIO Dive Article, “No Company Wants to Become the ‘Guinea Pig’ of GDPR”
- June 11, 2018 In the News Fourteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2018 Mountain State Super Lawyers