Omni Fort Worth, 1300 Houston St, Fort Worth, Texas
Monday, October 23, 2017
from: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
1300 Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX
Carolyn (CJ) Johnsen (Member, Phoenix) will be honored at the 2017 Turnaround and Transaction of the Year Awards for "Turnaround of the Year: Mid-Size Company - Gilbert Hospital, LLC and Florence Hospital at Anthem, LLC.
The Turnaround and Transaction Awards are chosen based on a rigorous peer-review process whereby each Awards Committee member reads and rates each entry. The scoring is blind, and similar to the Olympics, are averaged across the board to come up with an aggregated score. Every year, TMA receives a large number of applications for these awards, and a group of senior leaders is tasked with the herculean effort of judging. Entries are judged on individual merit; not all award categories will derive a winner in a given year. As judges review all components of the entry, they look for well-defined, measurable outcomes.
For more information and registration, please click here.
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 23, 2018 In the News Twenty-Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 23, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”
- April 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 4
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018