Doubletree by Hilton Flagstaff
, 1175 West Route 66, Flagstaff, Arizona, 86001
Title Insurance Made Simple, From Policy Selection to Title Claims
Michael Scheurich (Member, Phoenix) will be one of three to present at this all-day seminar.
Do you know the different title insurance policy types, coverages, which to choose and when? Do you know how to review a title commitment to assess coverage and exceptions? In this nuts-and-bolts program, our faculty will help you navigate title insurance fundamentals from initial policy selection to claims and coverage denials. Whether you represent buyers, sellers, lenders or a title company, gain an essential understanding of title insurance - register today!
- Review what title insurance is vs. is not and what it does and does not cover.
- Walk through the different types of policies and coverages, and learn which to choose and when.
- Navigate the title insurance process and the roles and duties of the various parties.
- Learn when an endorsement is preferable to the removal of an exception.
- Find out how to request that title be marked up, and know what can be properly removed.
- Explore when and why title insurance companies deny coverage for claims.
Who Should Attend
This basic level program is designed for:
- Title and Abstract Professionals
- Real Estate Professionals
- Title Insurance Fundamentals
- Types of Title Insurance Policies and Coverages
- Title Insurance Process, Procedures and Timetable
- Endorsements: Common Types, How They Work, When They are Needed
- How to Negotiate Improved Coverage
- Title Claims and Coverage Denials: Who, What, When and Why
- Legal Ethics
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Robin Miskell Appointed to Arizona Probate and Trust Section Executive Council
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission
- June 13, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Tracy Bergeron Lucha Quoted in the Law Times Article “Workplace Restorations Can Help After Investigations”
- June 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Interviewed in the CIO Dive Article, “No Company Wants to Become the ‘Guinea Pig’ of GDPR”
- June 11, 2018 In the News Fourteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2018 Mountain State Super Lawyers