In this on-demand webinar, we will address issues related to lottery laws, skill games, sweepstakes regulation, social media platform guidelines, user-generated content, and more! Viewers will learn the following:
- Get an overview of the key general gaming and gambling concepts that can impact your promotional events
- Learn how to structure your sweepstakes, contests or promotional events to avoid running afoul of gaming laws in most states
- Understand how to draft official rules for your event to comply with state requirements
To view this webinar, please click here.
- May 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the USA Today Article “Sports betting: Congress may try to regulate, but passage of any legislation is a long shot”
- May 17, 2018 - May 20, 2018 Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018
- May 14, 2018 Industry Alerts Now That PASPA Has Fallen, What Does This Mean For The States?
- May 1, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Article on US Supreme Court Sports Betting Case
- April 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 4
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”
- April 13, 2018 Conferences 2018 Villanova Moorad Sports Law Journal Symposium on April 13, 2018
- April 13, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Jeffrey Silver Quoted in the Las Vegas Review Article “Special License for Temporary Las Vegas Casino OK’d”
- March 26 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the Gambling Compliance article, "U.S. Court Precedents On Sports Data Could Haunt Professional Leagues"