Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) will present an internal webinar for all DW Attorneys on
“Ransomware and Regulators: Cybersecurity Risks Your Clients Need to Know” on Tuesday,
February 28 at 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Justin will detail the necessity of an up-to-date written information security program,
data privacy obligations running to attorneys and clients, incident response plans, incident response
teams, and data breach playbooks and guidance, regulation and enforcement mechanisms for
inadequate cybersecurity, and emerging threats and cyber-related vulnerabilities.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission