- Webster, Anjali D.
- Special Events
The Supreme Court, 201 S. Carson Street, Caron City, Nevada
Thursday, September 7, 2017
beginning at 5:15 p.m.
at: The Supreme Court
201 S. Carson Street
Carson City, NV.
Anjali Webster (Associate, Reno) will be co-moderating a panel at “An Evening With the Nevada Supreme Court” event, co-hosted by the Northern Nevada Women Lawyer’s Association and the State Bar of Nevada Appellate Section. This event is a great opportunity to meet our Nevada Supreme Court Justices.
Hors d’oeuvres will be served at 5:15 p.m. A panel discussion with the Justices will begin at 6:00 p.m.
1 hour CLE credit is pending approval.
This is always one of our most popular events. Early RSVPs are requested to ensure that we can accommodate as many people as possible. If you register by Thursday, August 31st at noon, the cost of the event is $25. Registration after August 31st, space permitting, is $30.
Advanced registration is available using the Paypal link on our Events page.
To pay by check, please RSVP to email@example.com and send your check to Jenna Garcia, P.O. Box 40953, Reno, NV 89504.
If you are interested in sending questions for us to ask the Justices, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, August 31st. We hope to see you on September 7th for the event!
- May 30, 2018 & June 6, 2018 Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- May 24, 2018 Special Events Inside the Cauldron: Government, Criminal & Civil Enforcement, Compliance & Cybersecurity Hot Topics 2018 on May 24, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Conferences MICPA Conference- Employment Law: It Affects Family Companies Too on May 23, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy Gary Quoted in the Healthcare Finance Article, “CMS price posting rule may spark confusion when prices don't match what patients have to pay”
- May 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Gregory Cahill Quoted in the Construction Dive Article, “The Dotted Line: What contractors need to know about arbitration”
- May 19, 2018 - May 24, 2018 Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- May 18, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in the 2018 IP Stars
- May 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the USA Today Article “Sports betting: Congress may try to regulate, but passage of any legislation is a long shot”
- May 17, 2018 - May 20, 2018 Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018