- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
Quinta Real Monterrey, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
Date: Tuesday - Thursday, October 24 - 26, 2017
Location: Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Host: Tecnologico de Monterrey
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will be the keynote speaker at this highly regarded event, which joins companies from Canada, the U.S., and Mexico for an annual conference discussing the future of NAFTA.
The 2017 NASCO Reunion takes us to the cosmopolitan and competitive city of Monterrey -- the capital of Nuevo Leon. Rich in history and culture, Monterrey is considered one of the most developed cities in the entire country and often regarded as the most "Americanized" city in Mexico. An important and industrial business center, the city is also home to an array of Mexican companies.
This year’s conference theme is Beyond Borders, Beyond Politics. So very timely in our current North American landscape. By October, NAFTA negotiations will be well underway and it will be an exciting few days of conversation. We’re breaking up the "traditional" program format this year with very few panels, rapid fire sessions on key issues, fishbowl networking, and special three amigos NAFTA breakouts. No matter what’s happening in North American news that week, our amigos will be able to share their keen viewpoints. You won't want to miss it.
Click here to register today!
- February 28, 2018 Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- February 27, 2018 - February 28, 2018 Conferences 4th Annual Cybersecurity Conference on February 27 - 28, 2018
- February 20, 2018 - February 21, 2018 Seminars Austin’s Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20, 2018
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Adopts the Uniform Commercial Real Estate Receivership Act
- February 15, 2018 - February 16, 2018 Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- February 15, 2018 In the News Attorney Michael Hammer Named a "2018 Leader in the Law" by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- February 14, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kerry Harvey and Andrew Sparks Interviewed by The Medical News
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Property Tax and Civil Tax Collection Suits
- February 2018 Industry Alerts USCIS Announces a Valentine’s Day Credit Card Payment Option