- Jodka, Sara H.
Hilton Columbus at Easton, 3900 Chagrin Avenue, Columbus , Ohio
Thursday - Friday, October 12 - 13, 2017
at: Hilton Columbus at Easton
3900 Chagrin Avenue
Columbus, OH 43219
Sara H. Jodka (CIPP-US) (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be presenting at the 54th Midwest Labor and Employment Conference, which takes place on Thursday, October 12 and Friday, October 13 at the Hilton at Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio.
It is the largest labor and employment conference in the Midwest and attracts over 600 attendees. The conference focuses on employer, employee, and union-side labor and employment issues and has 23 separate programs slated for the event. Sara will be speaking on Friday in a presentation titled “Ethical Considerations of Mobile Devices, Social Media and Data Privacy,” which is available for attendees’ professional conduct continuing legal credit hours. 13.25 general and 2.75 professional conduct credit hours in total are available and transferrable to other state jurisdictions.
Space is limited, but registration is still open here. For out-of-towners, the Ohio State Bar Association has a block of rooms at the Hilton reserved for attendees as a reduced rate.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission