- Moore, Cynthia A.
- Speaking Engagements
Advantage Benefits Group, 89 Monroe Center, Suite 200, Grand Rapids, Michigan
MiBiz Roundtable Discussion on Health Insurance
Advantage Benefits Group, 89 Monroe Center, Grand Rapids, MI
9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Cyndi Moore (Member and Practice Department Manager: Domestic Relations, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Gaming and Immigration) will participate in a private but on the record panel discussion with area opinion leaders on health insurance, trends, repeal/replace ACA. Additional panelists included Michigan Association of Health Plans, Advantage Benefits, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, and Priority Health.
Here are the topics of conversation:
- Thoughts on the present ACA, and the proposed ACHA and BCRA
- What’s missing from the debate on the ACA and the proposed replacements?
- What gets too much focus? How does the debate need to change?
- What’s the biggest understanding about health insurance today?
- What are rates doing for 2018 and the rest if 2017?
- What do you see emerging? What are some of the newest tactics employers are using to contain costs?
- What’s fading away? What’s not used so much anymore?
- What’s the next big thing?
For more information and registration information, please click here.
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”
- April 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 4
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Timothy J. ("T.J.") Green Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office
- April 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the Law 360 Article “Drone Cases and Rulings to Watch”