Join Dickinson Wright PLLC and the Nevada Dispensary Association as we host an important Marijuana Policy Forum Event.
The event will consist of two separate panels covering everything from regulatory framework and law enforcement to tax structure and potential growth problems and volatility.
Panelists include Law Enforcement, Taxation and Financial Regulators, and Marijuana Industry Leaders and Experts, including:
- John Desmond, Esq.- Dickinson Wright PLLC, Member and West Region, Litigation Practice Group Co-Chair
- Brian Irvine, Esq.- Dickinson Wright PLLC, Member
- Chairman George Burns- Financial Institutions Division*
- Director Bill Anderson- Department of Taxation
- Professor Francine Lipman- William S. Boyd School of Law*
- Director Chuck Callaway- Las Vegas Metropolitan Policy Department, Office of Intergovernmental Affairs*
- John Ritter- Board Member of The Grove & NDA
- Andrew Jolley- NDA President and CEO of The Source Dispensaries*
- Robert Groesbeck, Esq.- Planet 13, Las Vegas, Co-CEO
- Armen Yemenidjian- Essence Cannabis Dispensary, CEO*
- Amanda Connor, Esq.- Attorney with Cannabis Practice*
* Las Vegas Forum only
Please note there are 2 events:
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
505 S. Maryland Pkwy. - Room 102
Las Vegas, NV 89154
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel
One South Lake St.
Reno, NV 89501
For additional information, contact Mellissa Boyd 313.223.3125 or email@example.com.
To register, please click here.
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Greg Gemignani Quoted in Gaming Today Article on "Pondering How to Deal with 'Weed'"
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Rescission of Medical Marijuana Memoranda
- September 1, 2017 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Authored the Canadian Natural Health Retailer Article “Waiting for the Smoke to Clear – Proposed Legalization of Recreational Cannabis – An Update”
- August 2, 2017 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Quoted in a Financial Post Article on Mortgage Discrimination Case
- November 2016 Industry Alerts Election Results: 4 States Pass Adult Use Marijuana Ballot Initiatives, 1 State Fails; 4 States Pass Medical Marijuana Ballot Initiatives, 0 States Fail