- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Nashville Airport Hotel, 2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214
Tuesday, November 07, 2017
from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
at: Nashville Airport Hotel
2200 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
Ralph Levy (Of Counsel, Nashville) will be presenting two topics at this seminar. The topics are: “ADVANTAGEOUS USES OF LLCs” and “ETHICAL ISSUES DURING LLC FORMATION”. Explore the Advantageous Uses and Benefits of LLCs. Limited liability companies can be a favorable route for business owners, but do you have the knowledge you need to stay in compliance with current legislation and make them work for you? Join us for a comprehensive program where you'll gain the information you need to make informed decisions on taking advantage of LLCs and putting them to work for you.
Register today by clicking here!
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level seminar will provide attendees the knowledge and skills they need to expand their understanding of limited liability companies. Those who should attend include:
- CPAs and Accountants
- Enrolled Agents
- Registered Tax Return Preparers
- Presidents and Vice Presidents
- Owners and Managers
- Why Limited Liability Companies?
- Fully Using Tax Advantages
- How to Comply Under State Law
- Creating Practical Operating Procedures
- Advantageous Uses of LLCs
- Ethical Issues During LLC Formation
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"
- March 16, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- March 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- March 14, 2018 - March 15, 2018 Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- March 13, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Partner with Randy Miller Homes to Assist Clients in Southeast Michigan
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Court of Appeals Offers Guidance to Employers in Documenting Reasons for Hiring, Promotions