Turnberry Isle Miami, 19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura, Florida, 33180
Wednesday - Friday, May 10 - 12, 2017
Turnberry Isle Miami, 19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura, FL 33180
Robert Stocker (Member and Gaming Practice Leader) will participate on the panel, "The Future of Sports
Betting in the United States". Highlights of the conference include comprehensive discussions by leading
gaming attorneys from around the world on such diverse topics as sports betting in the United States;
the impact of the 2016 USA elections on the United States gaming market; the expansion of intrastate
Internet gaming beyond New Jersey, Nevada, and Delaware; the prospects for Internet-related gaming
legislation in Congress; global developments in gaming technology; gaming and tax policy in Europe;
current and projected developments in tribal and commercial gaming in the United States; the expansion
of state lottery activity on the Internet; and the status of horse racing on a global basis.
Click here for more info.
- March 05, 2018 Speaking Engagements Is Sports Betting Coming to Iowa Conference March 5, 2018
- February 28, 2018 Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- February 27, 2018 - February 28, 2018 Conferences 4th Annual Cybersecurity Conference on February 27 - 28, 2018
- February 23, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Sara Jodka Quoted in Financial Post Article on Artificial Intelligence in the Workplace
- February 21, 2018 In the News Lawyer Brenda Swick Appointed to the NAFTA Chapter 19 (Trade Remedies) Roster for Canada
- February 20, 2018 - February 21, 2018 Seminars Austin’s Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20, 2018
- February 20, 2018 Industry Alerts Opioid Litigation Landslide – Are Physicians And Hospitals The Next Targets?
- February 20, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 2
- February 2018 Industry Alerts The Numbers Do Lie: How Thieves Can Steal Your Cell Phone Number And Wreak Havoc On Your Life