- Special Events
Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest, 1275 S. Huron St., Ypsilanti, Michigan
Thursday, October 12, 2017
at: Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest
1275 S. Huron Street
DW is a sponsor of the event. Michigan Governor Rick Snyder will be hosting an inaugural "New Americans Appreciation Gala", also hosted by the Michigan Office for New Americans (MONA) and the State's three ethnic commissions: Hispanic/Latino Commission of Michigan (HLCOM), Michigan Asian Pacific American Affairs Commission (MAPAAC) and Commission on Middle Eastern American Affairs (CMEAA). The theme is “Building Unity and Creating Opportunity” and we will be celebrating the innovation and economic contributions of New Americans in Michigan and honoring Governor Snyder’s commitment to making Michigan a welcoming state for all. Governor Snyder will be the keynote speaker at the gala and he will be presenting awards to six immigrant business owners. DW is sponsoring this event.
Contact Suzanne Sukkar (Of Counsel, Ann Arbor) if interested in attending this gala.
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”
- April 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 4
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Timothy J. ("T.J.") Green Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office
- April 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the Law 360 Article “Drone Cases and Rulings to Watch”