- Special Events
Villa Penna, 43985 Hayes Rd, Sterling Heights, Michigan
September 21, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
at: Villa Penna
43985 Hayes Rd
Sterling Heights MI
DW is an Ivory Sponsor for this event (includes a Table for 10) which honor individuals, civic groups, communities and companies who have made outstanding contributions to our community in improving the economic, family and community life of our citizens. Award nominees this year include:
Andy Appleby, CEO General Sports & Entertainment
Dr. Christine Johns, Superintendent of Utica Community Schools
Charlie Langton, Langton Law and legal analyst at Fox 2 and WWJ
Randazzo Family, Randazzo Fresh Markets
Brig. General John Slocum, Commander, 127th Wing Selfridge
Viviano Family, Lawyers, Judges and Flower Shop.
Please contact Dan Quick for info on attending.
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Timothy J. ("T.J.") Green Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office
- April 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the Law 360 Article “Drone Cases and Rulings to Watch”
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Justin L. Root Selected for Cybersecurity Docket's 2018 "Incident Response 30"
- April 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Susan O'Toole Joins Dickinson Wright's Detroit Office