- Blattner, John C.
Monday, December 4, 2017
from Noon to 2 p.m.
John Blattner (Member, Ann Arbor) will co-present this webinar on the future of trademark infringement. John will cover recent developments in trademark infringement, risk mitigation strategies, noteable court decisions, and best practices. The firm receives 30 free, complimentary registrations for this webinar. Please contact Christine Kloka for more information.
Trademarks, which grant companies the exclusive right to use their brand in the marketplace, have been an essential part of any business. Through a trademark, companies can build their value and protect themselves against competition, thus, preventing any potential damages.
Trademark infringement is the violation of the trademark terms by intruding on the rights and privileges provided to the trademark owner. Businesses should keep themselves abreast of the recent and future trends and developments in trademark infringement to be able to protect themselves from infringement and from claims of the same as well.
Join a panel of key thought leaders and professionals assembled by The Knowledge Group as they bring the audience to a road beyond the basics of bringing or defending against Trademark Infringement and as they delve into the depth-analysis of the current trends and recent court rulings involving brand protection. Speakers will also provide the audience with practical strategies in bringing out the best in these lawsuits in a rapidly evolving legal climate.
Key issues that will be covered in this course are:
- Trademark Infringement: Recent Developments.
- Risk Mitigation Strategies.
- Trademark Infringement Litigation: Damages, Claims and Key Issues.
- Notable Court Rulings.
- Best Practices in Bringing or Defending Against Trademark Infringement Outlook.
Register today for this informative webinar here!
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"
- March 2018 Industry Alerts If You Don’t Need It, Don’t Pack It: Border Searches of Mobile Devices
- March 16, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- March 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- March 14, 2018 - March 15, 2018 Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- March 13, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Partner with Randy Miller Homes to Assist Clients in Southeast Michigan