This informative webinar will provide participants the basics of estate planning with helpful hints regarding:
• Wills, Revocable Living Trusts, and Probate Avoidance
• The Different Types of Powers of Attorneys
• Why You Need a Trust
• Estate Tax, Generation Skipping Tax and Gift Tax
• What’s trending in estate planning now?
To learn view this webinar, please click here.
- March 05, 2018 Speaking Engagements Is Sports Betting Coming to Iowa Conference March 5, 2018
- February 28, 2018 Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- February 27, 2018 - February 28, 2018 Conferences 4th Annual Cybersecurity Conference on February 27 - 28, 2018
- February 21, 2018 In the News Lawyer Brenda Swick Appointed to the NAFTA Chapter 19 (Trade Remedies) Roster for Canada
- February 20, 2018 - February 21, 2018 Seminars Austin’s Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20, 2018
- February 20, 2018 Industry Alerts Opioid Litigation Landslide – Are Physicians And Hospitals The Next Targets?
- February 20, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 2
- February 2018 Industry Alerts The Numbers Do Lie: How Thieves Can Steal Your Cell Phone Number And Wreak Havoc On Your Life
- February 19, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Greg Gemignani Quoted in NJ Gambling Sites Article on "MLB, NBA Not Winning Fans with Demand for 1 Percent of Wagers in Sports Bets"