- Gregory, Eric W.
Oakland County Bar Center, 1760 South Telegraph Rd., Suite 100, Bloomfield, Michigan
Oakland County Bar Association’s Employment Law Committee Presents
“Employment Matters, A Year in Review” seminar.
Tuesday, June 13, from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Oakland County Bar Center, 1760 South Telegraph Rd., Suite 100, in Bloomfield, MI.
Eric Gregory (Associate, Troy) is a featured speaker at this event.
The program offers an in-depth overview of legal trends and developments in labor and employment areas.
The speakers will present updates in the areas of employee benefits, joint employers, cyber security,
federal and state Family and Medical Leave Acts, OSHA and MIOSHA, discrimination and harassment, and
retaliation and whistleblowing.
Cost for early registration (on or before June 6) for OCBA members is $40; $30 for OCBA new lawyers
(P74739) and paralegals; and $60 for non-members. After June 6, OCBA members pay $50; cost for new
lawyers and paralegals is $40; and $75 for non-members. At the door prices are $65 for OCBA members
and $90 for non-members.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission