- Root, Justin L. .
Beanfield Conference Centre - Exhibition Grounds, 105 Princess Blvd, Toronto, Ontario
Monday, November 13, 2017
Launching Deal Source and Opening Reception at Omni King Edward Hotel
Toronto, Ontario Canada
from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Exhibitor Trade Show
Beanfield Conference Centre
105 Princess Blvd.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
from 7:15 a.m to 6:30 p.m.
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) is the Moderator for the panel discussion, "How Technology is Impacting the Mid-Market Investment Sector" on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 from 9:05 a.m. to 9:55 a.m.
Canada’s Largest M&A and PE Conference
Please click here to register and view the agenda.
The Association for Corporate Growth Toronto Chapter (ACG Toronto) is proud to present our 15th Annual ACG Toronto Capital Connection – Canada’s largest and most prominent debt and equity marketplace. The event brings together mid-market company executives, business owners, intermediaries and service providers with influential executives from Canadian and US private equity firms, banks and specialty financial institutions.
The Toronto Chapter of ACG was launched in 1971 and has a current reach of over 3,000 corporations, individuals and members across North America.
The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) is a global community for middle market dealmakers and business leaders focused on driving growth. ACG members have access to industry data, networking opportunities, capital providers and industry knowledge they need to drive and sustain corporate growth. Founded in 1954, ACG is a global organization with 58 chapters and over 14,500 members worldwide. ACG serves 90,000 investors, owners, executives, lenders and advisers to growing middle-market companies. ACG’s mission is to drive middle market growth.
The 2016 Capital Connection featured over 60 exhibitors and the event was attended by over 600 business owners, senior executives and investment professionals including M&A advisors, legal counsel, corporate and commercial bankers and private equity principals. The 2016 Capital Connection was nominated by Canadian Special Events for Best Event Produced by an Association.
- January 29, 2018 Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- January 23, 2018 Webinars Out with the Old and In with the New: 2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar on January 23, 2018
- January 17, 2018 - January 21, 2018 Speaking Engagements United Soccer Coaches Convention and U.S. Youth Soccer Workshop on January 18, 2018
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted on NAFTA Negotiations in the Toronto Star
- January 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright PLLC Welcomes Attorney Laura Bassett to the Troy Office
- January 16, 2018 Industry Alerts DACA Renewal Employer Advisory Alert: The C33 Category
- January 12, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 1
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Keep Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’: DOL Reissues 17 Opinion Letters That Had Been Withdrawn Under the Obama Administration
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Rescission of Medical Marijuana Memoranda