- Walker, Kathleen C. .
The Grange St. Paul's Hotel, 10 Godliman St, London , EC4V 5AJ
8th Biennial Global Immigration Conference
November 15–17, 2017
at The Grange St Pauls, London, England
Kathleen Walker (Member, El Paso) will be a Speaker at the 8th Biennial International Bar Association Conference in London. Her topic is “US Immigration and Visa Policy in the Trump Era- What Has Changed and What has Not?” on November 17th.
A conference presented by the IBA Immigration and Nationality Law Committee, supported by the IBA (International Bar Association) European Regional Forum.
Topics will include:
• The European Immigration Scheme – Brexit et al.
• US immigration following Trump.
• Latest developments in Entrepreneur and Investor immigration.
• Renunciation of citizenship and dual citizenship.
• The relocation industry – colleagues or competitors?
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 23, 2018 In the News Twenty-Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 23, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”
- April 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 4
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018