- Walker, Kathleen C. .
The Grange St. Paul's Hotel, 10 Godliman St, London , EC4V 5AJ
8th Biennial Global Immigration Conference
November 15–17, 2017
at The Grange St Pauls, London, England
Kathleen Walker (Member, El Paso) will be a Speaker at the 8th Biennial International Bar Association Conference in London. Her topic is “US Immigration and Visa Policy in the Trump Era- What Has Changed and What has Not?” on November 17th.
A conference presented by the IBA Immigration and Nationality Law Committee, supported by the IBA (International Bar Association) European Regional Forum.
Topics will include:
• The European Immigration Scheme – Brexit et al.
• US immigration following Trump.
• Latest developments in Entrepreneur and Investor immigration.
• Renunciation of citizenship and dual citizenship.
• The relocation industry – colleagues or competitors?
- January 29, 2018 Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- January 23, 2018 Webinars Out with the Old and In with the New: 2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar on January 23, 2018
- January 19, 2018 In the News Attorneys Tim Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News' 2018 InCharge Healthcare List
- January 19, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted in Canadian Press Article on Upcoming NAFTA Talks
- January 18, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Justin Root Interviewed on Cybersecurity by Spectrum Networks
- January 17, 2018 - January 21, 2018 Speaking Engagements United Soccer Coaches Convention and U.S. Youth Soccer Workshop on January 18, 2018
- January 17, 2018 Industry Alerts Interagency Cooperation: Raising the Bar for Immigration Compliance
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted on NAFTA Negotiations in the Toronto Star
- January 16, 2018 Industry Alerts DACA Renewal Employer Advisory Alert: The C33 Category