In this on-demand webinar, we’ll explore the eight crucial aspects of brand creation and protection. Attendees will learn the following:
- How to select names, slogans, and logos for your products that stand out in consumers’ minds as belonging to you – and only you;
- how to establish and protect those marks so that they consistently convey your brand identity – and nobody else’s; and
- how to get your lawyer to add value to your branding process.
To view this webinar, please click here.
- June 2017 Industry Alerts Brandmarking Volume 6 Number 1
- June 2017 Industry Alerts “Giving Offense is a Viewpoint”: Supreme Court Holds It Is Viewpoint Discrimination to Deny Trademark Protection for Allegedly Offensive Marks
- January 2017 Industry Alerts Resolve to Strengthen Your IP Rights: Foolproof Exercises for 2017
- October 2016 Industry Alerts Trade-Marks in Canada: Procedures and Estimated Costs
- October 2016 Industry Alerts Trade-Marks in Canada: Selecting a Strong Mark
- October 2016 Industry Alerts Trade-Marks in Canada: Processing of Applications
- October 2016 Industry Alerts Trade-Marks in Canada: Proper Use and Maintenance
- October 2016 Industry Alerts Brandmarking: Volume 5, Number 2
- June 2016 Industry Alerts Canadian Government Seeks Input for Innovation Agenda