In this on-demand webinar, we’ll explore the eight crucial aspects of brand creation and protection. Attendees will learn the following:
- How to select names, slogans, and logos for your products that stand out in consumers’ minds as belonging to you – and only you;
- how to establish and protect those marks so that they consistently convey your brand identity – and nobody else’s; and
- how to get your lawyer to add value to your branding process.
To view this webinar, please click here.
- April 2, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Expands Into Silicon Valley, Adds Six Intellectual Property Professionals
- March 14, 2018 - March 15, 2018 Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- February 28, 2018 Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- January 29, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2018 Edition of the WTR 1000
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Articles on NHL Golden Knights' Trademark
- November 21, 2017 Media Mentions Attorney Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Las Vegas Review-Journal on WNBA Las Vegas Stars
- June 2017 Industry Alerts Brandmarking Volume 6 Number 1
- June 2017 Industry Alerts “Giving Offense is a Viewpoint”: Supreme Court Holds It Is Viewpoint Discrimination to Deny Trademark Protection for Allegedly Offensive Marks
- January 2017 Industry Alerts Resolve to Strengthen Your IP Rights: Foolproof Exercises for 2017