University of MichiganB.A., 2011
- Distinguished Scholar, With High Distinction
- Honor Scholar - History
- Honors Program (Graduate and Member of Advisory Committee)
- Difference Maker
- James B. Angell Award
- Chancellor's Medallion
- Chancellor's Scholarship
University of Michigan Law SchoolJ.D., 2014
- The Michigan Journal of International Law - Executive Editor
- The Henry M. Campbell Moot Court Competition - Quarterfinalist
- Middle East Law Students Association - President
- Phi Delta Phi - Member
- Watermark Partners Real Estate Funds
Counseling clients undergoing public and private offerings, including domestic and foreign companies pursuing IPOs in the United States.
Preparing and submitting securities filings to the SEC and related blue sky filings.
Performing contract review, contract drafting, and corporate legal research.
Providing assistance on corporate planning and corporate transactional matters.Researching and counseling on complex environmental compliance matters.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Student Representative for University of Michigan Law School, 2012-2013
- 1L Oral Advocacy Competition Chair, 2013-2014
- Chair of Law Student Section, 2014-2015
- Member of Young Lawyers Section (YLS) and YLS Committee for the 2015 National Trial Advocacy Competition (NTAC)
- University of Michigan Pre-Law Society – Mentor
- American Red Cross
- Chamber Soloists of Detroit – Member of Board of Directors
- Dearborn Symphony Orchestra – Member of Scholarship Committee
- Divine Child High School Debate Team – Coach
- Friends for Animals of Metro Detroit – Volunteer
- Student Leadership Services, Inc. – Member of Board of Directors and Media Spokesperson
- Young Leaders Society – United Way of Washtenaw County
- Co-Author, “Corporation Law: Michigan” on PLC.
- Co-Presenter, “Contracting 101,” at Small Business Legal Academy (SBLA) Detroit 2016.
- Co-Author, “SEC Releases Crowdfunding Rules for Securities Offerings,” Dickinson Wright Client Alert (December 2015).