Susan has over 30 years of experience working with financial services clients, the majority of that time having been spent as in-house bank counsel. She currently focuses her practice on providing legal support for treasury management solutions, including solutions for strategic banking partners.
University of MichiganB.A., 1982
- With Distinction
Wayne State University Law SchoolJ.D., 1985
- Cum Laude
- The PNC Financial Services Group
- Providing legal support to PNC Bank N.A. Treasury Management and its Strategic Partnership Division.
- Providing legal support to the PNC Bank Canada Branch with regard to treasury management solutions.
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- State of Michigan Courts
- Federal Court for the Eastern District of Michigan