- Who's Who in America and Who's Who in the World
- Best Lawyers in America, Banking and Real Estate
- Super Lawyers
Primary responsibility for coordination and supervision of all lending and general banking activities of NBD Bank (now part of JPMorgan Chase Bank).
Counsel to syndicate of 28 banks in providing construction financing of hotel and office buildings constituting Detroit Renaissance Center.
Counsel to nine institutional lenders in providing net lease financing for two additional office towers known as Detroit Renaissance Center, Phase II.
Counsel to FCA American Mortgage Corporation in providing mortgage loan financing for Stroh's River Place in the City of Detroit.
Counsel to NBD Bank, and Michigan counsel to Chrysler Corporation and Chrysler Credit Corporation in connection with several aspects of Chrysler Corporation's 1980 debt restructuring supported by an U.S. government guaranty.
Counsel to Citicorp North America and NBD Bank in connection with Mead Corporation's Michigan timberlands financing.
Counsel to Detroit Downtown Development Authority in connection with certain city development projects.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Adjunct Professor, 1968-1972 and 2012-present
- Wayne State University Law School, Adjunct Professor, 1994-1996
- American Law Institute, Life Member
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers (elected 1986)
- Michigan Bar Foundation, Fellow (elected 1984)
- State Bar of Michigan Land Title Standards Committee, Chairman 1991-1992, Emeritus Member 1999
- Children's Home of Detroit, Board of Trustees 1975-1995, President 1986-1987, Honorary Trustee, 1996
- Michigan Jobs Commission, Board of Directors 1994-1998
- TED Center (economic development), Delray Beach, Florida, Board of Directors and Treasurer 2006-2010
- Chairman Dickinson Wright PLLC 1994-1998
- Member Governing Board and Chairman Professional Responsibility, Associate and Recruitment Committees of Dickinson Wright PLLC for various terms 1970-1998