University of MichiganB.A., 1962
University of Michigan Law SchoolJ.D., 1965
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Real Estate Law, 2003-2021
- Michigan Super Lawyers®
- Real Estate Law, 2006-2013
- Borders Group, Inc
- Related Retail
- Presbyterian Villages of Michigan
Represented national retailer (Kmart Corporation) in property acquisition, development, financing, leasing, and property disposition nationwide - 30 years.
Represented Kmart in connection with real estate matters relating to restructuring of corporate debt on 125 properties in 28 states.
Restructured 150 Builders Square leases in connection with disposition of Builders Square by Kmart.
Represented Related Retail in development of Palladium Entertainment Complex and Willits Condominiums - Birmingham, Michigan.
Represented a variety of clients in connection with real estate activities in Michigan and other states.
Represented Kmart in numerous multi-property sale leaseback financings.
- State Bar of Michigan, Real Property Section
- Alumni Association of The University of Michigan, Past President (1993-1995)
- Alumni Leadership Council of the Alumni Association of The University of Michigan
- University of Michigan Cancer Center, Advisory Board (2001-2006)
- Presbyterian Villages of Michigan Foundation, Board of Directors
- Presbyterian Villages of Michigan Foundation, Board Chair
- Governing Board Member, Dickinson Wright PLLC, 2003-2005
- Executive Partner, Dickinson Wright PLLC, 1986-1990