University of MichiganB.A., 2007
Wayne State University Law SchoolJ.D., 2010
- cum laude
- The Wayne Law Review, Associate Editor
- Bronze Key Recipient
- YP Midwest Publishing LLC
- Enbridge Energy, Limited Partnership
- Weingarten Realty
Lead counsel for advertising publisher in actions involving the enforcement of contracts.
Lead counsel for online marketplace in actions involving shareholder oppression, breach of fiduciary duty, and breach of contract disputes.
Member of trial team that successfully represented Fortune 500 company against a property owner on issues regarding public utility easement use, preventing negative precedential outcome relating to the company’s statewide use of public easements.
Counseled and represented commercial landlords in resolving leasehold disputes, including complex, contested litigation to enforce personal guarantees of commercial leases.
Successfully represented insulation dealer from claims of price-fixing and collusion by a manufacturer, including obtaining a speedy dismissal of all claims prior to discovery.
Counseled and represented multiple clients regarding director and member disputes, shareholder oppression and fiduciary duty issues, and other disputes arising out of shareholder agreements.
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Chaldean American Bar Association
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Sean F. Cox, United States District Court, 2010-2012
- Contributing author to Michigan Contract Law (2d Ed.), Ch. 10, “Damages in Breach of Contract Cases,” John R. Trentacosta (ICLE 2013)
- "The Bank Failure Crisis: Challenges in Enforcing Antitrust Regulation," The Wayne Law Review, 55 WAYNE L. REV. 1175 (2009).