Michigan State UniversityB.A., 2010
The Ohio State University, Moritz College of LawJ.D., 2014
- The Ohio State Law Journal, Associate Editor
- National Moot Court Competition Team, Member
- Active Interest Media, Inc.
- FirstMerit Bank, N.A.
- MHT Housing
- YP Midwest Publishing LLC
Defended non-profit housing corporation against negligence and breach of contract claims
Counseled commercial lender regarding enforceability of contracts with debtor emerging from bankruptcy
Counseled publisher in bankruptcy of national magazine wholesaler
Represented OEMs and Tier I automotive suppliers in supply agreement disputes against subordinate suppliers, including crisis stop-ship situations and claim and delivery actions to recover tooling and materials
Counsel to OEMs and Tier I automotive suppliers in various bankruptcy matters
Obtained favorable settlement on behalf of Tier II automotive supplier after more than two years of discovery in dispute with Tier I supplier involving breach of contract and breach of warranty claims totaling over $10 million
Counsel to Tier I automotive supplier in dispute with Tier II supplier involving breach of contract and breach of warranty claims
Obtained summary disposition and dismissal of all direct and third-party claims against metal fabrication company in contract dispute arising from company’s acquisition of competitor
Obtained favorable settlement on behalf of former salesman in automotive industry in dispute involving claims for misappropriation of trade secrets and breach of contract
Counsel to over 25 consignment creditors in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy case and related adversary proceeding against national supplier of books, music, and other media
Local counsel to national insurance company in actions to transfer proceeds of structured settlements
- Dickinson Wright, PLLC Summer Associate (2013)
- Extern to Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor, Supreme Court of Ohio (2012)
- “Clarifying Candor: Why the Model Rules Should Draw Bright Lines for Attorneys' Truth-Telling Duties in Arbitration, Mediation, and Unassisted Negotiation,” Mayhew- Hite Report on Dispute Resolution and the Courts, Vol. 12, Issue 2.