Boston CollegeB.A., 2001
American University, Washington College of LawJ.D., 2004
- American University Law Review, 2002-2004
- Legal Intern for the Honorable Judith M. Barzilay, United States Court of International Trade, June 2002 - August 2002
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington D.C. Super Lawyers "Rising Star"
- Google Inc.
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Experience in all aspects of litigation, from initial case assessment through trial and appellate practice.
Member of litigation team that successfully prosecuted federal trademark infringement/unfair competition case against major hotel resort chain resulting in jury award of monetary damages and court-ordered nationwide injunction.
Member of litigation team that defended international clothing retailers against claims of trademark infringement, trademark dilution, false advertising and unfair competition.
Experience in counterfeit product litigation. Represented brand owners in the cosmetic and shoe care industry.Successfully obtained the transfer of dozens of domain names, including under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) and the Uniform Rapid Suspension System (URS).
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia