Maureen, a Member at Dickinson Wright, focuses her practice in commercial real estate transactions. She represents buyers, sellers, developers, landlords, tenants, lenders and borrowers in acquisition, disposition, construction, development and financing real estate transactions throughout the United States.
Maureen's clients include retailers, developers, manufacturing companies, automobile dealers, private equity companies, banks, health care providers, non-profit corporations, charter schools and public school districts.
University of MichiganB.A., 1972
University of MichiganA.M.L.S., 1973
University of Detroit Law SchoolJ.D., 1980
- magna cum laude
- Associate Editor,
Journal of Urban Law1977-1980
- Member, Alpha Sigma Nu (Jesuit Honor Society) and Frank Murphy Honor Society
- Am Jur Book Awards: Labor Law, Corporations and Criminal Procedure
- Member, State Bar of Michigan Real Estate Section, (Zoning and Land Use Committee)
- Former Director and Secretary, Sharing & Caring Breast Cancer Support, Beaumont Hospital
- Former Director, Lighthouse Community Development, Pontiac, Michigan
- Law Clerk, Honorable Ralph M. Freeman, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan 1980-1982