Mallory is an attorney in Dickinson Wright’s Nashville office. She focuses her practice on various litigation matters at both the state and federal levels. She has successfully represented litigants in a range of matters, including labor and employment litigation, commercial litigation, and contract disputes.
Previously, Mallory has served as Assistant Attorney General at the Office of the Tennessee Attorney General and as a Federal judicial law clerk.
Tennessee Technological UniversityB.S., History, Minor in Psychology
- W.A. Howard Award (4.0/4.0 GPA)
- Summa Cum Laude
Vanderbilt Law SchoolJ.D.
- Patrick Wilson Scholar
- Vanderbilt Scholastic Excellence Award, Legal Writing II
- Member, Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum, 2024
- Tennessee Bar Association - Upper Cumberland Young Lawyers Division, President
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Western District of Tennessee
- Middle District of Tennessee
- Eastern District of Tennessee