University of MichiganB.A., History, 2008
Wayne State UniversityJ.D., 2013
- magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Gold Key Award Winner, 2011-2012
- Bronze Key Award Winner, 2010-2011
- The Wayne Law Review, Note and Comment Editor, 2012-2013
- The Wayne Law Review, Assistant Editor, 2011-2012
- Michigan Super Lawyers - "Rising Star"
Advised and assisted private equity fund in raising initial capital, negotiating acquisition of an event planning company and obtaining approximately $20,000,000 in senior debt financing.
Assisted media company in obtaining $100,000,000 in senior debt financing.
Represented buyers, sellers and lenders in various types of mergers and acquisitions and related financings.
Skilled in aspects of corporate formation, corporate governance, contract review and securities law.
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- Dickinson Wright Summer Associate, 2012
- Summer Intern to the Honorable Amy Hathaway, Wayne County Circuit Court, Summer 2011
- Summer Intern to the Honorable Magistrate Judge Laurie Michelson, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Summer 2011