Parker Sinclair combines his prior business and public policy experience to deliver pragmatic and effective results for public and privately-held companies across a wide range of industries, including technology, healthcare, manufacturing, energy, real estate and cannabis. Parker regularly counsels clients on buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions, commercial contracts, corporate governance and securities matters. He also assists emerging businesses and investors in venture capital financings.
Prior to beginning his legal career, Parker worked for a Fortune 20 healthcare services company and served as a legislative aide to a Member of the U.S. House of Representatives.
Parker has been recognized as a Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers® in the areas of corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
University of MichiganB.A., 2005
George Washington University Law SchoolJ.D., 2010
Georgetown University Law CenterLL.M., Taxation, 2011
- Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Ohio Super Lawyers®
- "Rising Star," Mergers & Acquisitions Law, 2017-2022
• Private equity-backed manufacturer of high performance cutting tools in several bolt-on acquisitions to bolster its product offerings.
• Private equity-backed e-learning resource developer in several acquisitions to enhance the solutions it offered to educators, students, and families.
• Multistate senior living community owner and operator in a strategic restructuring and refinancing of its senior secured credit facility.
• Private equity-backed international real estate and investment management software provider in several acquisitions.
• Numerous early stage companies in venture capital financings and corporate governance matters.
• Numerous DSO organizations regarding formation, structuring, acquisitions, and dispositions.
• Private equity sponsor in its platform investment and bolt-on acquisitions in the study abroad industry.
• Private equity sponsor in its platform investment in the market research and analysis industry.
• Outdoor lifestyle products manufacturer in its acquisition of a portable watercraft manufacturer.
• Ohio-based investment firm in its portfolio investments and acquisitions in the construction, real estate development and property management industries.
• LivFree Wellness in its public strategic transaction with AYR Strategies (formerly Cannabis Strategies Acquisition Corporation).
• Common Citizen as outside company counsel, including assistance in a strategic reorganization and ongoing commercial transactions.
- Member, Development Board of the Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Board of Trustees, Columbus Literacy Council
U.S. Tax Court
- The Case Against Tax Amnesties, published in State Tax Notes, June 21, 2010