Commercial transactions attorney. Experienced at negotiating, documenting, and closing complex real estate and commercial loan transactions and advising business units, including senior company management. Track record of efficiently and effectively balancing the high demands of multiple projects, achieving results with creative problem solving and a strong customer orientation, and operating at both strategic and tactical levels.
University of MichiganB.A., Organizational Behavior
- with Distinction
Wayne State University Law SchoolJ.D.
- cum laude
- Named Top Corporate Counsel – dbusiness – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- CREW Detroit (Member Impact Awards Committee 2007)
- Delta Theta Phi International Law Fraternity (Detroit Alumni Senate: Member Board of Governors – January 2000-December 2001; Bailiff – January 2002-December 2002)
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Italian-American Bar Association
- Volunteer – Life Remodeled (2014, 2016).
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan