Royal Military College of CanadaB.A., 1978
Queen’s UniversityJ.D., 1981
Called to the Bar of Ontario1983
- Attar Metals Inc.
- Channell Commercial Canada Inc.
- Coates Digital Canada Inc.
- ED&F Man
- Gardel Metal Products Inc.
- NSF International
- Sumitomo Electrical Wiring Systems Canada
Practices commercial litigation with emphasis on the areas of business disputes (including contractual and shareholder) and creditors’ and debtors’ rights and remedies.
Practices employment law including preparing HR documentation and policies, advising on disciplinary issues and terminations, and acting on wrongful dismissal actions and human rights proceedings.
Has appeared frequently as counsel in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (including on the Commercial List) and the Ontario Court of Appeal.
Law Society of Upper Canada
Toronto Lawyers Association
Ontario Bar Association
Canadian Bar Association
The Advocates’ Society
- Author, "Pay Transparency and Pay Equity in Ontario," Dickinson Wright All Things HR Blog, October 2022
- Author, "Employee Electronic Monitoring Policy in Ontario”, Dickinson Wright All Things Canada Blog, October 2022
- Author, "2022 Checklist for Ontario Employers," Dickinson Wright's All Things HR Blog, January 2022
- Author, "Proposed Changes to Ontario Employment Law," Dickinson Wright's All Things HR Blog, October 2021
- Author, “Recent Developments in Ontario Employment Law,” Dickinson Wright’s All Things HR Blog, September 2021
- Author, “Good Faith and Fair Dealing in Canadian Employment Law,” All Things HR blog, April 2021
- Co-Author, “COVID-19 Return-to-Work Checklist from a Canadian Employment Law Perspective,” Dickinson Wright Client Alert, May 2020