Amy’s practice focuses on corporate law with a special emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. She has extensive experience successfully advising clients with respect to mergers and acquisitions in a variety of industries as well as corporate governance, corporate finance, and general corporate matters.
Michigan State UniversityB.A., 2006
- High Honors
Wayne State UniversityJ.D., 2009
- cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- The Wayne State Law Review 2007-2009
- Counsel to buyers and sellers with respect to mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and related transactions of all sizes and complexity.
- Counsel to companies in connection with corporate structuring and reorganizations.
- Counsel to clients regarding general business and corporate planning issues, including entity choice, business formation, corporate governance, entity conversion, and dissolution.
- Counsel to clients engaged in legalized marijuana businesses in connection with corporate structuring, financing, and M&A transactions.
- Counsel to clients engaged in the healthcare and dental industries in connection with DSO/MSO formations, structuring, and M&A transactions.
- State Bar of Michigan, Member Business Law Section
- Women Lawyers' Association of Michigan
- Association for Corporate Growth, Detroit
- "SBA's New PPP Loan Guidelines for M&A Transactions," The Institution of Continuing Legal Education (October 2020)
- “FTC Announces New, Elevated Hart-Scott-Rodino PreMerger Notification Reporting Thresholds,” Dickinson Wright Client Alert (Jan 2015)
- "Section 488 Revisited: Opportunities for Flexible Governance for Michigan Corporations," Michigan Business Law Journal, Vol. 31, Issue 3 (Fall 2011)
- Ledbetter v. Goodyear: The Ball is in Congress' Court, 54 WAYNE LAW REV. 2 (2008)