T.J. Green focuses his practice on corporate and securities law, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, banking and general corporate matters.
During his years of practice, Mr. Green has extensive experience representing a variety of clients, including companies, commercial banks and underwriters, among others, in highly innovative and complex transactions.
Minnesota State UniversityB.A., 2008
University of Miami School of LawJ.D., 2014
- cum laude
- University of Miami International Moot Court Board
- Chief Online Editor, National Security and Armed Conflict Law Review
University of Miami School of LawLL.M., Taxation
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Dade County Bar Association
- Co-Author, “New Florida Legislation Will Facilitate P3 Projects,” Law 360 (May 9, 2016)