Columbia UniversityB.S., English Literature
Jewish Theological Seminary of AmericaB.H.L., Hebrew Literature
University of Nebraska College of LawJ.D.
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America - Municipal Law (2011-present)
- Named Best Lawyers in America "2015 Phoenix Lawyer of the Year - Municipal Law"
- Recipient, Maricopa County Bar Association/ State Bar of Arizona Quality of Life Award for Small/Medium Public Law Office (1998)
Serves as principal attorney for the Town of Queen Creek and as General Counsel for the Maricopa Association of Governments (MAG) and the Northern Arizona Intergovernmental Public Transportation Authority (NAIPTA).
Formerly served as city attorney for the City of Scottsdale, and is well aware of the unique needs of, and challenges faced by, Arizona municipalities.
Provides legal services on a project basis to municipalities with in-house legal departments on a variety of matters, including land use, elections, open meetings and public records.
Represents individual and corporate clients in their dealings with local governments on real estate and land use matters.
Assisting counties, cities, villages and townships in general municipal law issues, including: zoning, land use, planning and real estate; water and sewer contracts; municipal utilities; environmental; condemnation; economic development; tax increment financing; special assessments; ordinance and charter drafting; tax appeals; and general litigation.
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona City Attorneys Association
- Arizona Women's Lawyers Association
- International Municipal Lawyers Association