Brian Bunner focuses his practice on tax, corporate law, and estate planning. Prior to joining the firm, Brian pursued a tax concentration in law school. He has also spent time working at both a federal agency in Washington, D.C. and a Big Four accounting firm, gaining experience assisting clients with federal procurement, regulatory, and state and local tax issues.
Brian’s background serves as an asset to the firm, enabling him to assist clients with a wide variety of complex tax issues and regulatory matters.
The Ohio State University, College of Arts and SciencesB.A., Economics, 2017
- Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity, Philanthropy Chair, 2015-2016
University of Pittsburgh School of LawJ.D., Tax Concentration, 2020
- Associate Editor, Pittsburgh Tax Review, 2019-2020
- Founder, The Cody Sweitzer Memorial Endowment Fund, 2018
- Author, “Tax Changes Under the Ohio Fiscal Year 2022-23 Budget Bill” Dickinson Wright Tax Blog, July 2021
- NIL Bills: An Examination of the Implications of Compensating Student Athletes Under “Name, Image, and Likeness” Legislation, Pittsburgh Tax Review, June 2021