In addition, Dylan has experience assisting clients with a variety of regulatory matters including government contracting disputes, regulatory compliance, anti-corruption and judicial review of government decisions.
Lakehead UniversityB.A. (Hons), 2013
- Dean’s Scholar Award for Highest Standing in Political Science
- Marrgaret R. Sideen Memorial Award for Political Science (2012 & 2013)
- Geoffrey Engholm Award
- President’s List (2009-2013)
- Full Entrance Scholarship
Osgoode Hall Law SchoolJ.D., 2016
- Charles Edward Woodrow Award
- Osgoode Centennial Entrance Scholarship
Counsel to Raytheon Canada ULC in bid a dispute before the CITT regarding procurement of the Integrated Soldier System Project (ISSP) by PND/PWGSC
Counsel to the Western Canadian Alliance of Gypsum Contractors before the CITT in the dumping of gypsum from the USA
Counsel to Baosteel in the CBSA investigation regarding the dumping and subsidization of fabricated industrial steel components
- Canadian and Ontario Bar Associations
- The Advocates' Society
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- Quoted in “Labour law changes to impact lawyers, clients”, The Law Times, October 15, 2018
- Co-Author, "Unprecedented is the New Norm in Canada – U.S. Trade Relations,” The Lawyer's Daily, June 2018.
- Author, “Softwood lumber duties seen as Trump’s opening salvo on NAFTA,” The Lawyer’s Daily, May 2017.
- Speaker, “From NAFTA to CETA: How Canadian and U.S. Businesses Can Leverage a New Era in Global Trade,” Dickinson Wright Webinar, May 2017.
- Contributor, Brenda Swick, "International Procurement Developments in 2016: Canada," Paper delivered at the Thomson Reuters West Government Conducts Year In Review Conference, Washington D.C., February 2017.
- Author, "Review of the Significant Canadian Federal Government Contracting Cases in 2016," Dickinson Wright Client Alert, January 2017.
- Author, “Gypsum industry hit with new Canadian duty case”, Construction Canada, August 30,2016.