Liana is an Associate in Dickinson Wright’s Toronto office. Her corporate practice includes funding transactions, private company mergers and acquisitions, cross-border work, negotiating and drafting commercial agreements, and business formation, structuring and reorganizations. She also has significant experience advising emerging businesses and technology companies, and has assisted entrepreneurs with estate planning matters. Liana is fluent in French and Italian.
Osgoode Hall Law SchoolJ.D.
Liana’s has assisted with the following representative matters:
- Several local and cross-border share and asset purchases, and mergers and acquisitions, including related financing transactions
- Several emerging businesses’ private placement offerings, including in one instance a strategic investment by a major Canadian retailer
- A Canadian company’s cross-border reverse takeover of a U.S. public company, structured as an exchangeable share transaction
- Several flow-through share and secured debenture offerings
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association